Talks and Other Information
Below is a list of FactSheets and PowerPoint presentations. If you have any further question, please contact us.
Papers published in Dragicevic, S., Roman, D., and Tanasescu, V., Proceddings of the 2009 International Conference on Advanced Geographic Information Systems & Web Services, February 1-7, 2009, Cancun, Mexico, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. Computer Society Press:
- Ries, K.G., III, Steeves, P.A., Guthrie, J.D., Rea, A.H., and Stewart, D.W., 2009, Stream_network Navigation in the U.S. Geological Survey StreamStats Web Application, pp. 80-84.
- Guthrie, J.D. Dartiguenave, Christine, and Ries, K.G., III, 2009, Web Services in the U.S. Geological Survey StreamState Web Application, pp. 60-63.
Use of the USGS StreamStats Web Application for Stream Analysis, presented at the USGS Tools Workshop at the Association of State Floodplain Managers annual conference, May 19, 2008, Reno, Nevada (PowerPoint, 35 Mb)
StreamStats was the subject of a session at the SYMPOSIUM ON TERRAIN ANALYSIS FOR WATER RESOURCES APPLICATIONS, December 16-18, 2002, at the University of Texas - Austin
- Parts 1 and 4 StreamStats: A U.S. Geological Survey Web Application for Obtaining Streamflow Statistics for Gaged and Ungaged Sites
- Part 2 StreamStats: System Design and Web Implementation
- Part 3 Data Requirements for StreamStats
Hydroinformatics 2002 Conference in Cardiff, Wales, July 1-5, 2002